Hohm Tech " Home Grown " Battery - 26650 - 4307mAh - 51.6A (Single)
Phenomenal for those that want serious punch in the 26650 world, without forfeiting capacity. These are rated at 4307mAh, with a pulse & peak rate of 51.6A, and a CC of 32.3A within normal operating temperatures.
Built specifically for vapers, with the vape industry at heart. Battery venting and safety was top priority. To elaborate: 1) modified cathode tag consisting of higher purity aluminum, 2) updated poly seal, 3) enhanced PTC ring (enhanced PTC ring has a greater multiplier of resistance when triggered for safety).
Based off the BBC 26650 chemistry foundation, manganese inert compound replaced with additional proprietary levels of cobalt & nickel to achieve unprecedented levels of CC & mAh combination. Adjusting NMC ratios was key to acheiving recorded levels.
**NOTICE: Hohm Tech themselves do not manufacture batteries. These are licensed and made specific to the collaborated efforts of BBC, IC, and HT.
**CAN BE CHARGED AT 4.30A (this is NOT a misprint, 4.30 as in FOUR POINT THREE amp charging is possible, tested, proven, and approved within all strict safety protocols set by Indonesia Chemistry. Charging at this energy rate does impede overall battery life.
Batteries are sold in packs of (2) . Each individual battery price is $8.00
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK