Hohm Tech "Home Grown" Battery - 26650 - 4307mAh - 51.6A (Single)
Phenomenal for those that want serious punch in the 26650 world, without forfeiting capacity. These are rated at 4307mAh, with a pulse & peak rate of 51.6A, and a CC of 32.3A within normal operating temperatures.
Built specifically for vapers, with the vape industry at heart. Battery venting and safety was top priority. To elaborate: 1) modified cathode tag consisting of higher purity aluminum, 2) updated poly seal, 3) enhanced PTC ring (enhanced PTC ring has a greater multiplier of resistance when triggered for safety).
Based off the BBC 26650 chemistry foundation, manganese inert compound replaced with additional proprietary levels of cobalt & nickel to achieve unprecedented levels of CC & mAh combination. Adjusting NMC ratios was key to acheiving recorded levels.
**NOTICE: Hohm Tech themselves do not manufacture batteries. These are licensed and made specific to the collaborated efforts of BBC, IC, and HT.
**CAN BE CHARGED AT 4.30A (this is NOT a misprint, 4.30 as in FOUR POINT THREE amp charging is possible, tested, proven, and approved within all strict safety protocols set by Indonesia Chemistry. Charging at this energy rate does impede overall battery life.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK