Blackcell Electron 18650 Battery
|Normal Capacity||2523 mAh|
|Discharge Cut-Off Voltage||2.5v|
|Max Charge Current||4A|
|Max Discharge Current||40.9A|
|Continue Discharge Current||
Lithium Ion Battery Warning:
Consult a certified lithium ion specialist or certified battery pack assembler if there are any uncertainties or questions on the use of, handling of, installation of, or storage of lithium ion batteries. Consumer safety is of utmost importance.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- DO NOT store or carry batteries unprotected.
- DO NOT use lower resistance (Ω) # OR exceed any cell limitation as indicated on cell.
- DO NOT use in device that allows batteries to touch that are facing opposing directions (risk severe burn injury and explosion).
- DO NOT install, use, or charge backwards or improper configuration.
- DO NOT use a battery that has ANY dents, tears, punctures, or any other damage at all to its structure or outer label wrapping (risk severe burn injury). Inspect each battery carefully before use. This ensures safe, reliable, consistent operation, and functionality.
- DO NOT use if hot to touch. Risk severe burn injury and explosion.
- DO NOT charge over 4.2v or discharge below specified cut-off volts.
- * Lithium ion batteries have inherent risks that can cause severe burn injury, fire, or an explosion if not handled and used properly. Always use in compliance to an application’s power requirements and proper use that is within battery capabilities.
The user must have appropriate understanding of lithium ion batteries before purchase. Use caution when working with and using lithium ion batteries as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode, burn, or cause a fire if misused or mishandled. Always charge in or on a fire-proof surface. Never leave batteries charging unattended. Buyer is responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium ion batteries and chargers. No express or implied guarantee of compatibility with any device can be made. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium ion battery. Do not mix and match old and new, used and unused batteries.
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase