Samsung INR18650-25R 2500mAh
*Packaging may vary based on availability from the manufacturer. Plastic case may not be included if not in stock at the current time.
Genuine Samsung INR18650-25R 2500 mAh Battery
Price is for an individual battery. Minimum of 2 per purchase.
Please note these are the new Samsung Green 25R (No longer blue).
"What is the difference between the blue and green Samsung 25R 18650?
Samsung SDI guarantees that the performance of the 25R2 with blue PVC and 25R5 with green PVC are totally same.
The percentage of Electrolyte is change than 25R5
FEC: 3 -> 5%
SN: 1.5 -> 1%
PA77: 1-> 1.5%
The life cycle would be better than 25R5
Bottom-line: The green 25R5 has a better cycle life.
A cycle is one full charge and discharge of the battery. If someone asked you how old a battery is, you should answer by telling its cycle count. So what is the cycle life the 25R? A quick check of the spec sheet yields the answer:
The 25R2's life is: 250 cycles. This is tested at 20A, the cell's max. continuous discharge rating.
After 250 cycles the maximum capacity the 25R2 can hold dips to 1500mAh or lower (this is at 60% of its starting capacity, at 25‰ãÄ).
So we can say that the 25R5 has a cycle life greater than 250 under these same conditions."
With a 20 amp max continuous discharge this battery can handle sub-ohm builds down to .22 ohms (at your own risk).
However, where this battery really shines is when used to power a VV or VW mod. Our experience so far has been that this battery significantly outlasts the high current drain king of the hill Sony 18650VTC5 when used at the current levels (5 amps and below) that most VV/VW mods are limited to. If your VV/VW device (other than a DNA-20/30) can use flat top 18650s (Provari's cannot), then this is the battery you need !
Nominal capacity: 2500 mah
Max Continuous Rated Discharge: 20 amps (at 25 degrees C)
Nominal voltage: 3.6v
After a fresh charge: 4.2v
Cycle info: Capacity drops to 60% after 250 full charge/discharge Cycles
Don't discharge below: 2.5v
Standard Charge: CC/CV @ 1 amp / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
(Max) Rapid Charge: CC/CV @ 4amps / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
Impedance: 22.15 +/- 2 milliohms
Height: 64.85 +/- 0.15mm
Diameter: 18.33 +/- 0.07mm
Operational Charging Temperature Range: 0 to 50 degrees C (best below 45 degrees C)
Operational Discharging Temperature Range: -20 to +75 degrees C (best below 60 degrees C)
You can store them for 1.5 years at -30 to + 25 degrees C, 3 months at 30 to 45 C and 1 month at 30 to 60 C (in other words, store them in a cool place and they'll last longer)
- Misusing or mishandling lithium ion batteries can pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury, property damage, or death
- BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE, BURN, OR CAUSE A FIRE IF MISUSED OR MISHANDLED
- ONLY use with proper protection circuitry
- ONLY use within manufacturer specification
- DO NOT store loose in pocket, purse, etc. – always use a protective case
- KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting
- DO NOT short circuit
- DO NOT use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn
- DO NOT use if damaged in any way
- DO NOT overcharge or over-discharge
- DO NOT modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, or incinerate
- DO NOT expose to liquids or high temperatures
- DO NOT solder
- User must be familiar with handling lithium ion batteries before purchase
- Usage of batteries is AT YOUR OWN RISK